Font Identification

6303 views 16 replies
Reply to Topic
Cooknks

Total Posts: 124

Topic on Oct 09, 2012 10:41 AM
I was wondering if anyone could identify the fonts used in this Avion Tequila ad?

(all 3 if possible. if they are not custom I would like to see where I could buy them)

Also, can someone tell me what the points you receive when you sign-up are used for?

Thanks, Marc

Pixiel says
Reply on Oct 09, 2012 10:48 AM

Lower Case says
Reply on Oct 09, 2012 11:26 AM
Serif Gothic

Goudy Text (Lombardic Caps)

Copperplate

???

jag says
Reply on Oct 09, 2012 11:33 AM
Pixiel said:

:) I know what is the first one, buy Im scary now, the first rule say
DO NOT SHARE/REQUEST/ASK COMMERCIAL FONTS, and obviously is commercial font.

You can name the font and even link it to the original website of the font, just not share the commercial font so people can down it for free without paying.

Also if you know some similar font which is free you are more then welcome to share that font.

And no need to get scared here, nobody is going to do anything here.

Cooknks says
Reply on Oct 09, 2012 11:54 AM
Cool, I will see if they sell them on Myfonts and buy them if reasonable.

( I really love the Avion brand one and would fit perfectly for some of my projects here in KS.)

Thanks for your help.

Cooknks says
Reply on Oct 09, 2012 12:15 PM
I actually already had one of them, but on the name Avion I didn't see any version that had the spurs/tics. Do you think that was something custom afterwards?

Also, what script might the "Hecho in Mexico" ?

Thanks

scinizm says
Reply on Oct 09, 2012 12:23 PM
It looks like Helinda Rook

Pixiel says
Reply on Oct 09, 2012 12:25 PM

Cooknks says
Reply on Oct 09, 2012 12:45 PM
Thanks for all your help, I actually already had those fonts, now I just need to find out how to do the diamonds.

Thanks again.

googleDMCA says
Reply on Oct 09, 2012 01:32 PM
With all due respect Pixiel, there was lot more going on than you think. Someone didn't just come in with "all his morality" and change the forums. This wasn't an issue of morals, but one of legality. Keep in mind Jax was getting messages that you don't see. He made the right choice for his business.

Laluna says
Reply on Oct 09, 2012 02:17 PM
Hi friends. I wasnt here last night, and i just signed in to notice that something has changed. Can someone please tell me what happened? Have any rules changed? I cant see the Forum Requests page also. Please tell me whats going on. Thanks

Cooknks says
Reply on Oct 09, 2012 02:45 PM
Laluna, things are different now but I did pm you about the new site rules, here is a link to the site admin Jag's posting rules.

http://www.fonts101.com/c/forum/topic/10084/Help__Support/Please_read_rules_before_posting

Linden says
Reply on Oct 09, 2012 03:26 PM
Anyone know any other good font forums?

Pixiel says
Reply on Oct 09, 2012 04:02 PM

Pixiel says
Reply on Oct 09, 2012 04:05 PM

jag says
Reply on Oct 09, 2012 05:48 PM
Pixiel said:

With all due respect googleDMCA, im not interested in what do you think, I was perfectly clear why I was here and im not interested anymore.
Thanks to you and your friend...You did what real font designers could not...its a shame.

Please avoid personal attacks. I have said the same to googleDMCA also.

Pixiel says
Reply on Oct 09, 2012 06:02 PM
Dont worry Jag, if you can reset the forum, you can delete my account...please...do it in the name of freedom of expression...because I not a submissive person...and this is your forum and your rules.

Reply to Topic

Font'O'Day List

Please enter your email address receive a free font daily from Fonts101.com in your Email!