Asteroid Primo

3159 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
einar

Total Posts: 17

Topic on Oct 09, 2012 09:56 PM
Anyone has Asteroid Primo and want to share it?

Reply on Oct 09, 2012 10:05 PM
No more sharing...everything has changed...read the new rules, only absolutely free fonts are to be shared or a link to where you can buy the fonts..

audiopimp says
Reply on Oct 09, 2012 10:06 PM
Sorry you can't ask for commercial fonts any more. New Rules from the moderator.
Jag Said:

Please read rules before posting!
I know everybody must be wondering what just happened if you are regularly following the website.

Yes, I deleted all the topics & replies, because the forum & website were going in wrong direction and I was getting way too many complaints to handle this myself.

Now since it's a fresh start, I'd like to lay down few rules

1. DO NOT SHARE/REQUEST/ASK FOR COMMERCIAL FONTS
2. Respect other people on the forum
3. Use common sense!

einar says
Reply on Oct 09, 2012 10:19 PM
Ok, I got it. Thanks.

stoiko says
Reply on Oct 09, 2012 11:07 PM
BUMP!...ok,No.

Jay says
Reply on Oct 09, 2012 11:18 PM
This is the internet... if you want help on finding out what a font is, go to whatthefont.com (through myfonts.com). If you want free fonts, neatly organized and displayed... go to dafont.com. Of course the owner has to say no sharing commercial fonts (that rule has been posted since I joined here), but what's the point of being on this site and generating traffic/ad revenue for the owner if it serves no useful purpose?

I say if links to cool fonts end up here, who knows if they are commercial or not... rhetorically speaking... allegedly..

einar says
Reply on Oct 09, 2012 11:47 PM
Roger and copy that. Thanks.

Reply to Topic

Font'O'Day List

Please enter your email address receive a free font daily from Fonts101.com in your Email!