LET'S TALK - THINGS ARE LOOKING UP.

4038 views 20 replies
Reply to Topic
audiopimp

Total Posts: 357

Topic on Oct 14, 2012 09:26 PM
Why is everyone keeping quiet?
OK, so it's not quite the same as it used to be.
But things are looking up.

If you were a regular, then please send me a Private Message (PM).
DO NOT contact me if you registered after October 1st.

mv118 says
Reply on Oct 14, 2012 11:39 PM
At first I wanted to throw in the towel... I won't lie, I mean u can read it by some of my comments, but I decided that a. I wouldn't be bullied by trolls and b. the ones that stay even as things change are the ones with a pioneering spirit and don't back down but rather learn how to weather the changes... and c. I'm smarter than the trolls :D

Reply on Oct 15, 2012 12:34 AM
Yes, like say Rock Balboa. No matter how hard you hit, but how much can handle catch and move on. Peace and prosperity

Cooknks says
Reply on Oct 15, 2012 02:50 AM
I agree with Mv, I was going to walk away, but didn't want to give up and figured I would wait and see who hangs on and see where it all goes.

We got lazy and ignored some growing signs of change needed.

I have met a few people that I would classify as an online friend and didn't want to just throw it all away because of 1 or 2 idealistic young'uns.

Hell, I actually have gotten some things done around the house that I had put on the back burner with my over indulgence of checking for links before they got deleted.

Thanks to the reliable people who've stuck with it and let us not get back to where we were and learn from our mistakes.

Take care, Mark

Reply on Oct 15, 2012 03:10 AM
Well i prob dont count since i registered 3 days before Oct 1st...

Pixiel says
Reply on Oct 15, 2012 03:34 AM
I was regular, but I didn't register until the site popup me that annoying message to register...and because I really don't feel comfortable writing or speaking english ... so I guess, even I have only 13 days registered, you can excuse my shortcomings...please, can you? :)

Reply on Oct 15, 2012 03:44 AM
Ditto.

Reply on Oct 15, 2012 05:55 AM
Yep i only registered cuz it kept asking me to..gave in lol

ethel says
Reply on Oct 15, 2012 06:44 AM
I was quite in a state of shock when things changed in this forum, but I decided to stay. And I made quite a number of new friends here. Forum friends, for starters! :P

Reply on Oct 15, 2012 07:42 AM
I'm here to stay. You can't get rid of me that easily. :)

devil6002 says
Reply on Oct 15, 2012 09:25 AM
Well, thanks to this forum, I have got many things that I really wished for but couldn't afford, so I think I'd better stay with it and see if I can help anything. Everyone here is so kind; therefore I can't turn my back on them :D
And the quietness of mine, well that's my characteristic, never mind :D

Reply on Oct 15, 2012 04:44 PM
I wish things were the way they were, I am a giving person, therefore I loved looking for new fonts to share with others, or try to help out the best I could!

NicolaFox says
Reply on Oct 15, 2012 05:09 PM
OMG!
I'm so lost.

What is going on???
:)

Reply on Oct 15, 2012 05:20 PM
Were not supposed to request Commercial Fonts, only ones that are absolutely free...

read this first
http://www.fonts101.com/c/forum/topic/10084/Help__Support/YOU_MUST_READ_THESE_RULES_BEFORE_POSTING

Ocean says
Reply on Oct 15, 2012 05:46 PM
Hi to you all !
Hope that things are better.

cedilla says
Reply on Oct 15, 2012 06:22 PM
Hey what's happening to the forum?

firefly says
Reply on Oct 15, 2012 08:24 PM
It seems I've gone into lurker mode, but I'm still waffling about.

sofi says
Reply on Oct 15, 2012 08:29 PM
I'm still here to read my messages :)

stoiko says
Reply on Oct 15, 2012 08:32 PM
Algun dia, este foro volverá a ser igual q antes. o este cambio de reglas , es definitivo?

Someday, this forum will be the same q before. or this rule change is permanent?
traducido con Google. jeje

stoiko says
Reply on Oct 15, 2012 08:33 PM
and I appreciate everyone who helped ... thanks for helping

eduhard says
Reply on Oct 15, 2012 09:16 PM
I don't know...

I'm quite confused about what to do. My disappointment is enormous because things are not what they used to be and nobody knows when they will be similar (not the same, of course :P).

As I said before, the name Font Request is devoided of meaning, and for future existence of this section, it would be correct to rename it.

Probably I won't Unsubscribe this forum, but I'll return just to check how things are going. Hopefully soon there will a change.

Cheers

Reply to Topic

Font'O'Day List

Please enter your email address receive a free font daily from Fonts101.com in your Email!