Topic on Oct 18, 2012 01:42 AM
http://www.dafont.com/mirella-script.font

Marilisa says
Reply on Oct 18, 2012 03:28 AM
tyvm!

tony says
Reply on Oct 18, 2012 09:37 AM
@Mv118 :
nice font , thank you for sharing the link !
* but keep in mind this is a limited free version with limited set , no 700 glyphs here :-)

mv118 says
Reply on Oct 18, 2012 12:55 PM
I know... I don't really mind... We've been looking for this one for a month now, granted its also about a month old... It's a newborn... Here we hv agreed the newbies need their time to shine...

Cooknks says
Reply on Oct 18, 2012 04:00 PM
The only character that I care about that is missing is the @ sign, but I will play with it and if I like it enough I will buy the reg. version.

On a separate note, for any of you designers out there, over the last few years of buying fonts, I have not bought a font if they were missing these 2 characters. The @ sign and the & ampersand.

The @ sign is because it is so prevalent as part of an email address and the & ampersand is part of my companies name.

Just figured I would throw that out there because I have NOT bought a lot of fonts if those were missing. An example is that many of the cool fonts on TenDollar-Fonts are missing those so I didn't buy some that I would have otherwise.

So please try to include those as I know alot of people feel that way about the @ sign, because of email addresses and I would like you designers to be able to sell as many as you can.

Later all

Reply to Topic

Font'O'Day List

Please enter your email address receive a free font daily from Fonts101.com in your Email!