3855 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
raphaelroxter

Total Posts: 171

Topic on Oct 26, 2012 05:08 PM
Someone could share something similar with this beautiful wedding fonts?
Thank you =) forever.

http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/latinotype/lolita/

http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/latinotype/romeo/

Pixiel says
Reply on Oct 26, 2012 10:26 PM

Reply on Oct 26, 2012 11:27 PM
like Romeo, too!

mv118 says
Reply on Oct 27, 2012 01:19 AM
Lolita is a nice clean font

Lower Case says
Reply on Oct 27, 2012 01:35 AM
Both of those are desirable.

audiopimp says
Reply on Oct 27, 2012 02:54 PM
Fat chance you'll find anything similar, as Romeo was only released 30 days ago, and Lolita was released only 9 days ago!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry to say, but it really frustrates me when members ask for similar fonts that have only just been released. It's just dumb.
I refuse to help any one who asks for something similar, a short time after it has only just been released.

stoiko says
Reply on Oct 27, 2012 07:35 PM
common sense

Reply on Oct 27, 2012 08:00 PM
Friend need not discuss or downgrade, calling each other donkeys, can always be comrades and companions, I apologize if I offended someone at some time or the terms of this forum, I just want to register that we are all driven by our desire to share and help others. I saw something beautiful and made a request, what do agree with told me attack should have the release date of these good fonts, and I will not attempt to injure the goodwill of friends and mebros forum. I thank you personally audiopimp already helped me sometimes. I will be mindful and present in shares where I can help you. Thank you for understanding. peace

Amigo não precisamos discutir ou baixar o nível, chamando uns aos outros de burros, sempre podemos ser camaradas e cordiais, peço desculpas se em algúm momento ofendi alguém ou os termos deste forum, quero apenas registrar que somos todos movidos pela nossa vontade de compartilhar e ajudar ao próximo. Eu vi algo belo e fiz um pedido, concordo plenamente com oque disse deveria ter me atentado a data de lançamento destas boas fonts, e vou me atentar para não ferir a boa vontade dos mebros e amigos do forum. Agradeço pessoalmente a você audiopimp que já me ajudou outras vezes. Estarei atento e presente nos compartilhamentos onde eu puder ajudarei. Obrigado pela compreenção. Paz

audiopimp says
Reply on Oct 27, 2012 08:37 PM
That's OK. It's just a problem I have. ;)

Reply on Oct 27, 2012 08:45 PM
Friend's okay, I understand that it is often difficult to see someone just asking and not contribute, I've been there several times, but has reinforced my desire to make good friends and talented people do primarily with access and making good use of typographic work, I think above all inspires many also create something with your style, it's not something I see your comments so I know you're a generous guy and with good heart, back and say that your help can count on me to help to be happy if you can. =)

jesal10 says
Reply on Oct 29, 2012 01:57 AM
its almost like Julieta

mv118 says

chingoo says
Reply on Oct 29, 2012 07:38 AM
i like both of them, too.

Reply on Oct 29, 2012 09:36 AM
I can still LIKE them... even if I can't have them! lolol! ;-)

zszam says
Reply on Oct 29, 2012 11:03 AM
I like romeo too.

xpinete says
Reply on Dec 08, 2012 10:29 PM
loving both yay!

Reply to Topic

Font'O'Day List

Please enter your email address receive a free font daily from Fonts101.com in your Email!