Reply to Topic
scinizm

Total Posts: 311

Topic on Nov 11, 2012 11:00 PM

Very nice heavy script...

audiopimp says
Reply on Nov 11, 2012 11:05 PM
This FORUM is DEAD.

Jan 2013 - Sorry everyone, but I no longer use this site due to the abusive and aggressive actions of MV118 (Michelle Vargas-Delgado).
It is her actions, and her actions alone that have caused the sad demise of this forum.
Her power mad ways, stomping around like a little girl, deleting, closing and rewriting posts to suit her own selfish needs.
Her manipulation of the facts could not be tolerated any more.
You've made your bed Michelle, and now you can lie in it.

I have screen captures of all the abuse, and negativity she has rained down like a black veil upon this forum.

I am totally bored of her inconsistent, psychotic and erratic behaviour, and I know so many of you feel the same, and have already moved on to other friendlier sites.

scinizm says
Reply on Nov 11, 2012 11:09 PM
I think it's the top for food packages.

audiopimp says
Reply on Nov 11, 2012 11:11 PM
Jan 2013 - Sorry everyone, but I no longer use this site due to the abusive and aggressive actions of MV118 (Michelle Vargas-Delgado).
It is her actions, and her actions alone that have caused the sad demise of this forum.
She has killed this forum.
Her power mad ways, stomping around like a little girl, deleting, closing and rewriting posts to suit her own selfish needs.
Her manipulation of the facts could not be tolerated any more.

I have screen captures of all the abuse, and negativity she has rained down like a black veil upon this forum.

Now I am totally bored of her inconsistent and erratic behaviour, and I know so many of you feel the same. That's why everyone has left for other more friendly sites.

Lower Case says
Reply on Nov 11, 2013 11:15 AM
Bump

happyMe99 says
Reply on Nov 12, 2013 10:33 AM
this looks yummy

FS101 says
Reply on Nov 15, 2013 01:35 AM
Similar?... Anyone?

sofi says
Reply on Nov 15, 2013 02:06 AM
I wish for similar.

Reply to Topic

Font'O'Day List

Please enter your email address receive a free font daily from Fonts101.com in your Email!