MERRY CHRISTMAS - FELIZ NATAL

2483 views 8 replies
Reply to Topic
raphaelroxter

Total Posts: 171

Topic on Dec 24, 2012 10:00 PM
I wish all my friends a Merry Christmas and a great 2013.
I made my card in Portuguese hat is my original language of but translating the words here it goes =)

That our joy may be present in the symbol friendship cultivated over time, that every lesson is the difficulty to become stronger and more cautious in our work and that equality sow new days that the world back to being brothers living the responsibility to make and bring good to all in need. t

Marilisa says
Reply on Dec 25, 2012 12:35 AM
pra nao perder o hábito, heheheh, que fonte é esta do Feliz Natal?

Reply on Dec 25, 2012 12:38 AM
Essa eu desenhei ; )
Feliz natal ! =)

Cooknks says
Reply on Dec 26, 2012 04:21 PM
Very nice, both the fonts and the message.

Pixiel says
Reply on Dec 26, 2012 11:48 PM
Let me add something to Cooknks comment...-fonts and the message- and design, very very nice all the card...and of course thats why we love fonts, to share those little details...

Reply on Dec 27, 2012 12:19 AM
I am very grateful for the comments, this has become a great family with good friends willing to share not only good fonts, but mainly the spirit of fellowship and good will that has the desire to learn and do a good job. I am very happy to see talented people passionate about fonts or simply socializing regardless of country of origin, congratulations to 101 fonts and their administrators, and members of this forum you do something very good =)

Reply on Dec 30, 2012 11:44 AM
Nice font !! I want this :">

Reply on Jan 03, 2013 01:11 AM
Love the card, I am portuguese myself so its nice to see once in a while in my native language

Reply on Jan 03, 2013 02:15 AM
Neste caso muito obrigado pelo elogio =) fico feliz em ter bons amigos neste forum =)

Reply to Topic

Font'O'Day List

Please enter your email address receive a free font daily from Fonts101.com in your Email!