Identifying a Font Request (closed)

3272 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
MrNavigator

Total Posts: 1

Topic on Jan 20, 2013 05:47 PM
Hi people, a software problem of sorts, I am after solving a particular problem, I am looking for the name of the font that produces the unique Sinclair text, as on some QL documentation and on the original box, the QL characters specifically.

A lot of the ones I have come close but not close enough, I refer to the image below for the Q and S specifically

Now in the past I have recreated a close facsimile as seen in the second image here, not exactly the same but pretty dam close. The angle of the tail of the Q is not exactly right but near enough, the font I had used may have been doctored in Photoshop as well to get the effect I was looking for, the Photoshop file (PSD) would show exactly how I did it, if that is how I did it, memory not what it is makes this difficult. The trouble is I cannot find my original PSD file that would also tell me the name of the font, I have checked all the fonts I have in my possession >1400 for a matching or close matching Q & S to no avail so I would appreciate any help.

Fonts I have rejected include Calibri, Estrangelo Edessa, Kozuka Gothic Pro to give some idea

audiopimp says
Reply on Jan 20, 2013 08:49 PM
The closest I can find is Syntax Next Pro Medium or Bold.

Obviously your picture does not give a true view of the weight so here's another image.

kiko says
Reply on Jan 21, 2013 04:00 AM
this is very good.

Reply to Topic

Font'O'Day List

Please enter your email address receive a free font daily from Fonts101.com in your Email!