Total Posts: 185

Topic on Jan 24, 2013 10:12 AM

....anyone? A free alternate??

Gentil

mv118 says
Reply on Jan 24, 2013 11:00 AM
Awww Gentil... Is pretty sweet... Has many cute curlz

Reply on Jan 26, 2013 11:23 AM
Adorable! Uh oh. It's irresistible, too. Especially at that price. Does anyone know how long the introductory price will last? I am sooo tempted, but I've already gone over my font budget for this month and hoping it will still be on sale in February.

FS101 says
Reply on Jan 26, 2013 11:49 AM
RE: chickydumpling.................. Sale price of rebate is until they see fit "Free Will"

Cooknks says
Reply on Jan 26, 2013 11:58 AM
It is currently on sale until Feb 3rd.

Reply on Jan 26, 2013 12:16 PM
Thanks, FS101. It's very kind of you to reply and help me out. That's smart marketing on their part, I guess. Still, it would be so nice to know when the special introductory price expired. I do try to stick to my budget, but maybe I'll make an exception in this case and go ahead and buy it even though I don't have a paying job lined up for it yet.

This one would make fantastic birth announcements, what with its high crossbars -- so happy and optimistic and the whole effect is just so darn cute.

Pixiel says
Reply on Jan 26, 2013 12:17 PM
On sale?...where?

Reply on Jan 26, 2013 12:18 PM
Thank you so very much, Crooknks! Now I don't have to go over budget for January and I've already marked my calendar to buy this sweetie on February 1st. I'm doing the happy dance!

Reply on Jan 26, 2013 12:30 PM
Pixiel: it's only $29 at MyFonts as an introductory offer. The regular price is $50. It might be on sale other places, too (I don't know as I usually buy from them or else directly from the foundry).

By the way, and speaking of buying directly from the designer, I bought some fonts from OutsideTheLines in November (thanks to this forum) and the designer is a super nice lady. So friendly and nice, it was a real pleasure.

Pixiel says
Reply on Jan 26, 2013 01:40 PM
Yes Chickydumpling, some designers are very nice, here was ByTheButterfly I have not seen more, but left a very good impression and that always counts and appreciated...as many others.

Reply on Jan 27, 2013 02:52 AM
ByTheButterfly is a member of a tagging forum I belong too. A really nice lady too.

Reply to Topic

Font'O'Day List

Please enter your email address receive a free font daily from Fonts101.com in your Email!