1773 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
audiopimp

Total Posts: 357

Topic on Sep 11, 2013 09:21 PM
Hello everyone,
Due to the abusive, aggressive and dictatorial actions of MV118 (Michelle Vargas-Delgado) I am sorry to say but I no longer use this site.

No doubt this post will once again be deleted (it’s already been deleted 6 times - which just confirms her poor attitude!!)

She doesn't allow free speech either. It’s the same thing a Communist Government would do!

It is her actions, and her actions alone that have caused the sad demise of this forum.

As soon as she was given the power of moderator, she began to systematically alienate every single member with her power mad ways, stomping around like a little girl, deleting, closing and rewriting posts to suit her own selfish needs.

Her manipulation of the facts could not be tolerated any more.
I have screen captures of all the abuse and negativity she has rained down like a black veil upon this forum.
I was totally bored of her inconsistent and erratic behaviour, and I know so many of you felt the same, and left for other more friendly sites.

I will not use the site again until she is removed from her negative and destructive role as moderator.

Take care.

PS. I will continue to post this message until it is left on the site.

jqchacon says
Reply on Sep 12, 2013 06:18 AM
I thought they were going to get rid of her. . . she's done the same thing to me; I remember talking to you about her and I know your pain.

Sucks to see you leave. I had to do the same thing.

Reply to Topic

Font'O'Day List

Please enter your email address receive a free font daily from Fonts101.com in your Email!