dowload doesn;t show in control panel/fonts

3880 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
4wood

Total Posts: 2

Topic on Oct 30, 2012 08:56 AM
Hi,
When I download the fonts, it acts like it is in "my fonts". If I try to redownload my computer says it is already in my fonts. But I cannot find it in My fonts anywhere. Anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong?
thanks,
m

Pixiel says
Reply on Oct 30, 2012 12:50 PM
If the computer tells you that the file already exists is because already exists...if you have doubts try to save it in another new folder and install it!

4wood says
Reply on Oct 30, 2012 01:53 PM
if i do a search on my fonts, it shows in the search, but I guess I don;t know how to install it. any help on that? thanks

Xubuntu says
Reply on Oct 31, 2012 01:04 AM
4wood since you said control panel I'm assuming your using Windows this should help.

" Just copy the font to the Font Directory located at C:\Windows\Fonts which will install it for the system to use. The other method is to click on the font file at its current location. It will then give you a screen that shows the font preview and there you will see the button to install the font right at the top of the screen toward the left side."

or this:
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1155-fonts-install.html

Reply to Topic

Font'O'Day List

Please enter your email address receive a free font daily from Fonts101.com in your Email!