Patchi

6053 views 12 replies
Reply to Topic
kbalor

Total Posts: 28

Topic on Jan 26, 2014 03:09 PM
What is the exact font of this? Patchi chocolate?

I tried to used Bauhaus Medium and some bauhaus style but I couldn't find the exact font. The percent of similarities maybe around 90%. Is this a modified font?

FS101 says
Reply on Jan 28, 2014 06:40 AM
Are two different fonts
The first is more similar to "MANDALA" than "BAUHAUS"
The second one I've seen, but at the moment I do not remember the name.

Greetings!

kbalor says
Reply on Jan 28, 2014 10:03 AM
Wow amazing. I thought this was a modified font but thanks for nailing it. +rep

Gravin273 says
Reply on Jul 05, 2022 05:16 PM
First, you need to understand some common requirements for choosing a specific font style. These fonts come in different categories and every style is handwritten sometimes you can pay for college papers to write online for a good presentation. So it is quite a good option to hire someone for this purpose and it can save your time.

Reply on Aug 20, 2022 02:52 PM
If the font you want to identify is in printed material like a magazine, you can find the name with a scanned image to learn more. Once you have a digital image, you can upload the image to a website like WhatTheFont.

Reply on Aug 20, 2022 02:52 PM
If the font you want to identify is in printed material like a magazine, you can find the name with a scanned image to learn more. Once you have a digital image, you can upload the image to a website like WhatTheFont.

carb says
Reply on Oct 17, 2022 07:48 PM
Great blog !! You should start many more. I love all the info provided. I will stay tuned.
Deep Cleaning

Gravin273 says
Reply on Jun 17, 2023 03:58 PM
This showerhead has six different spray settings, including a rain setting that mimics the feel of a gentle rain shower. Additionally, the AquaDance showerhead has a high-pressure setting that can help improve circulation and relieve muscle tension. best moen rain shower head

Reply on Aug 02, 2023 09:31 PM
Wow! That's awesome. concrete layers auckland

Reply on Nov 10, 2023 12:25 PM
This type of font really catches everyones attention. | www.ecokauaiservices.com/mold-facts

Reply on Jan 31, 2024 07:42 PM
A sturdy roof shields occupants and their possessions from the weather while also preserving the structural integrity of buildings. | www.roofingwhangarei.nz

Gravin273 says
Reply on Jun 23, 2024 11:55 PM
Choosing a specific niche is crucial for standing out in the crowded online space. Your niche should align with your interests and expertise, ensuring you can consistently produce valuable and engaging content. Popular niches include: visit this site

Reply on Jun 25, 2024 07:49 PM
That's a nice font, and I will also use it on car accident lawyer in summit county.

Reply to Topic

Font'O'Day List

Please enter your email address receive a free font daily from Fonts101.com in your Email!